PeopleSense™ Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals for funding at this time.
Our grantees are:
- primarily and/or exclusively focused on women and/or girls
- woman led at the director, board and staff levels
- majority of people in the organization are women at the working and board levels
- smaller, 'grassroots' or mid-sized organizations that have current or potential capacity for long-term viability and positive impact
- organizations in which overhead costs are minimized and not greater than 25% of the operating budget
- not requesting funding for deficit or debt financing
- not a government body or agency
- a Canadian Registered Charity in good standing (as required by Revenue Canada)
PeopleSense™ Foundation provides funds to organizations and projects at the confluence of women/girls and positive environmental impact and sustainability. We will not knowingly support situations in which the environment is compromised or denigrated in the process of helping women and girls.