PeopleSense Foundation does not currently accept unsolicited funding requests.
- Focus on systemic change that addresses violence against women and girls including LGBTQ2S+ and BIPOC
- Predominantly women led at the board, director and staff levels
- Include men on the board and as staff members
- Majority of people in the organization (board and staff) are women
- Organizations with high potential for creating lasting positive change that addresses VAWG
- Fiscally responsible and not requesting funding for a deficit or debt financing
- Either a Canadian Registered Charity in good standing or represented in Canada by a Canadian Registered Charity in good standing.
PeopleSense Foundation, since 2011, has committed/deployed $2 million in funds to organizations and projects at the confluence of women/girls and positive environmental impact and sustainability. The Foundation will not knowingly support situations in which the environment is compromised or denigrated in the process of helping women and girls.